LEGENDS-TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time Empty Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time

Post  FraRPetO Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 am

It was a cold, bloody day on Blood Bath (B.B. on MGO) when General P.M.C. Franz tried to recruit a new soldier in hope to save all humanity in the world. All hope seemed lost for the poor, poor, poor MGO community. He tried and tried and tried to find soldiers to recruit, but every soldier failed to place the SOP destab. on the enemy mainbase.. Except for one. The one that saved all humanity by sacrifying his own sanity, the one known as UglyFrog99. He ruled the MGO world and became a legend. But meanwhile, his archenemy invented a device to make UglyFrog99 forget everything that he ever knew. In a fierce battle between those two, with all the MGO players as witnesses, the archenemy pulled the trigger on his device and pointed at UglyFrog99's face. But he was too quick to dodge the beam that came out of the device of his evil archenemy, his twinbrother known as ML King. Instead, the beam hit the main machine of the PS3, infecting all the MGO players to have memory loss of UglyFrog99. While everybody on MGO were still affected of the beam, somehow, UglyFrog99 managed to place his last SOP destab. on ML Kings mainbase. That way he could kick ML King out of the game. Or so it is said.

Still this day, I hear from people of the evil ML King, playing on the MGO, ever training hoping to become better than the forgotten hero, UglyFrog99. And now, a new rumour has been leaking. UglyFrog99 was seen on LittleBigPlanet level made by FraRPetO and Sceepo. Is there going to be another epic story without an ending with memory loss to everybody?

PLEASE, PLACE A COMMENT!

FraRPetO
The Legend
The Legend

Male Number of posts : 90

https://mgolegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time Empty Re: Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time

Post  desire Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:19 am

You on drugs dude?

desire
N00bie poster
N00bie poster

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time Empty Re: Also known as the ugly but cute, stupid super character of all time

Post  Sceepo Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:07 am

Whoah, I know that story too Shocked .
And why excactly is my name on it? I really don't understand.
Anyway, I heard another rumour about ML King. It's said that
the one playing him is some kind of a sick terrorist in real life. But that may just be a rumour?
Now I'm curious too!

Keep updating

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Male Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Padraig Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Lmao, Franz has gone crazy from the lack of MGO :p

Padraig
The Legend
The Legend

Male Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:12 am

Free Bird, the frog has to be a secret yet. I don't think they believe you.
Really..

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AtticusValo Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 am

You and UglyFrog lol...
Must have took some effort to come up with that story Shocked

AtticusValo
Beginner poster
Beginner poster

Male Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:15 am

I really dont think its fake

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AtticusValo Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:21 am

Sceepo wrote:I really dont think its fake
Then you sir, are a ****
Razz

AtticusValo
Beginner poster
Beginner poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 am

sure I am Twisted Evil

But what if it was true ?

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AtticusValo Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 am

You have my word, its false Sad
UglyFrog got deleted ages ago, or so i believe

R.I.P Like a Star @ heaven UG99 Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by AtticusValo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

AtticusValo
Beginner poster
Beginner poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 am

UglyFrog99 has been deleted on MGO, but lives on on LBP. Rumour says he'll be coming back on MGO Shocked

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FraRPetO Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:37 am

UglyFrog99 will be back someday on MGO, and there's a rumour that UglyFrog99 has been seen on LittleBigPlanet. I know UglyFrog99 will be back on MGO made by another person, not me but a man that really has balls. Shocked
UglyFrog99 for life!

Pleace tell me about him if you hear about him. UglyFrog99

FraRPetO
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 am

FraRPetO wrote:UglyFrog99 will be back someday on MGO, and there's a rumour that UglyFrog99 has been seen on LittleBigPlanet. I know UglyFrog99 will be back on MGO made by another person, not me but a man that really has balls. Shocked
UglyFrog99 for life!

Pleace tell me about him if you hear about him. UglyFrog99

But remember the looks! Only few people know how he looks, and no-one can make UglyFrog99 without knowing how he looks. Otherwise, he'll be a fake without powers. lol GL

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AtticusValo Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 am

damn y'all chat poo-poo >_____>
Razz

AtticusValo
Beginner poster
Beginner poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 am

AtticusValo wrote:damn y'all chat poo-poo >_____>
Razz

lol you said "poo-poo"

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AtticusValo Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:05 am

if you try and say poo-poo, its says 'poo-poo'

AtticusValo
Beginner poster
Beginner poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:10 am

AtticusValo wrote:if you try and say poo-poo, its says 'poo-poo'

... Sure it does Razz ..

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FraRPetO Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:40 am

I know how he looks! Very Happy

UglyFrog99

FraRPetO
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 pm

FraRPetO wrote:I know how he looks! Very Happy

UglyFrog99

Who looks like how?

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FraRPetO Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Sceepo wrote:
FraRPetO wrote:I know how he looks! Very Happy

UglyFrog99

Who looks like how?
UglyFrog99 on MGO is a black guy with Khaki Gear Very Happy
UglyFrog99

FraRPetO
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Oooh.. Cool.. But it wouldnt be a good idea if you went and tell everybody, right?

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FraRPetO Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Sceepo wrote:Oooh.. Cool.. But it wouldnt be a good idea if you went and tell everybody, right?
No, I won't tell everyone about him.. Only that story. Very Happy

FraRPetO
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm

lol good xD!

... poo-poo.. Lmao!!

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FraRPetO Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Sceepo wrote:lol good xD!

... poo-poo.. Lmao!!
lol I made *shit to poo-poo xD
And there's many other words with other word changes Very Happy

FraRPetO
The Legend
The Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sceepo Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:37 pm

lol but AtticusValo still said "poo-poo" lmao!!

Sceepo
Decent poster
Decent poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum